Terms & Conditions
- All web pages found at the Website of RILTA Environmental Ltd. (currently found at www.RILTA.ie) (together the “Website”) are operated by RILTA Environmental Ltd. (“RILTA”). You are entirely responsible for any and all activities in your use of the Website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
- Please read these conditions of use carefully as by using the Website you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by them. If you do not agree with them, you should not proceed any further on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions of use. RILTA reserves the right to vary all or part of these conditions of use at any time and will post any changes here. You should review these conditions on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted. Access to and use of this Website is at the user’s own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, Trojans or Worms.
- This Website is established in Ireland in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of Ireland. When you use this Website, you acknowledge and accept that your use of the Website and any information on the Website (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Website and any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes (subject to RILTA’s exclusive right to waive this provision).
- The distribution of information on the Website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- The information and any products or services’ offerings on this Website are subject to specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions, such as restrictions concerning the persons to whom they may be made available. Details of specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate. You should read those details carefully before proceeding as they are important.
- The contents of the Website are for general transformational purposes only, are not intended for trading purposes and do not purport to provide advice, make any offer or otherwise create or lead to the creation of any legally enforceable relationship between RILTA and you.
- RILTA shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through you for any loss or damages of any nature suffered including but not limited to loss of business revenues or anticipated savings, loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial, punitive or exemplary, indirect or direct, consequential, special or similar loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort or otherwise and incurred and arising as a result of use of or inability to use this Website, including without limitation, as a result of:-
- any inaccuracy, incompleteness or any delay, interruption, error or omission in the delivery of any contents of this Website;
- any decision made or action taken in reliance on any contents of this Website;
- the loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use, performance or functionality of this Website or any its contents; and/or
- Internet communications in connection with the use of this Website, any file or program available for download or execution from or via this Website and any content or websites linked from this Website.
- Associated websites maintained by RILTA you are warned that if you enter such websites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
- Websites not maintained by RILTA, you are warned that on entering other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Website. RILTA is not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such third party web websites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions attempt to exclude liability which is not permissible under applicable law, including for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
You may not use this Website to engage in activities which infringe the intellectual property or other rights of RILTA and/or its licensors or in such a way so to compromise the privacy of others, to impersonate another person or for purposes which are immoral, illegal or destroy the integrity of any data or other computer based information or which would violate local, state or national laws of any country.
Save where otherwise appearing, the intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to the content (including without limitation, information, graphics, software, text, sounds, images, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos) of this Website belong to RILTA. The intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to content which is supplied in this Website under licence to the relevant licensors. RILTA and its licensors retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the content of this Website. Use of the content of this Website is restricted to personal use by you. Any storing, reprocessing, reutilising, reproduction, distribution, dissemination or transmission of all or part of the content of this Website is prohibited except where expressly permitted by RILTA either on its own behalf or on behalf of its licensors.
Messages sent by e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or corrupted. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of messages sent or received by e-mail over the internet in connection with this Website. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
This Website may from time to time contain hypertext links to:
No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Website without obtaining our prior written consent.
Copyright in the Website and the information set out on it belongs to RILTA and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without RILTA’s prior consent.
While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion we do not make any warranties, undertakings or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, availability, performance or functionality of this Website or any of its contents. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Website and we exclude all warranties, undertakings and representations (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.