Management of Contaminated Soil
RILTA Environmental provides complete turn key solutions for the management of contaminated soil. This service includes site characterisation, excavation, transport and disposal/recovery.
Contaminated soils are encountered on many sites as a result of uncontrolled discharges, spillages or historical activities. Contamination levels and contaminants vary and so different remedial options are available.
This service includes:
- Site characterisation (trial pits, bore holes, analytical services)
- Risk assessment & risk management
- Excavation, stockpile management
- Transportation (bulk tippers, ships)
- Hazardous Waste Transfer Station
- Bulk export by ship
- Advice and guidance on the compliant management of contaminated soil