Compliant Waste Management Solutions
RILTA Environmental has extensive experience in the management of waste arising from the remediation of contaminated sites and groundwater.
Contaminated Soils Services
Largest Transfer Station:
RILTA provides compliant waste management solutions for material with a wide range of contaminants such as asbestos, Japanese Knotweed, diesel, petrol, kerosene, coal tar, PAHs and heavy metals.
RILTA operates the largest transfer station for contaminated soil in Ireland and provides cost effective solutions for the removal and disposal/recovery of contaminated soils and dredging spoil.
For larger projects we can transport contaminated soil and dredging spoil directly from the site to the disposal/recovery facility.
- Export of contaminated soil under TFS permit regulations
- Development of site remediation plans
- Contaminated soil excavation and transportation
- Cradle to grave traceability for all waste
- Recovery of waste containing coal tar
- Soil sampling, testing and classification
Soil Treatment Options:
- Biological treatment
- Physico-chemical treatment
- Soil washing
- Thermal treatment
- Management of contaminated soil using an EPA licensed transfer facility with 100,000 tonnes annual capacity
- Installation of sand and activated carbon filters