Nationwide Collection Service
RILTA Environmental provides a Nationwide Waste Oil Collection Service under Waste Collection Permit WCP-DC-09-1192-01 for reprocessing at our EPA Waste Licence W0192-3 Facility.
Our service includes:
- Nationwide collection service for large or small quantities.
- We can empty and clean any size oil tank and consign waste oil for authorised disposal.
- We are available to take waste oils from garages, industrial factories, engineering facilities, automotive and agricultural industries as well as ships, ferries, cargo vessels to smallest of fishing boats.
- Guaranteed collections within 3-5 working days of receipt of order.
- Emergency collections or spills can be accommodated immediately by our 24/7 Oil Spill Emergency Response (+353 1 401 8000).
- Multi site management.
- A routing / scheduling service.
- One off collections.
- Environmental reporting.
- Dangerous goods advisors.
- Text reminder service for your impending collections.
We collect the following waste oil types:***
- Lubricating Oils
- Medium and Light Fuel Oils
- Diesel / Gas Oil
- Automotive Waste Oils
- Gearbox Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Electrical Insulation Oils
- Heavy Fuel Oils
- Turbine Oils
Other non-standard waste oils can also be collected by arrangement, as well as other garage waste materials.
The following documentation is supplied for each collection:
- Receipt docket on collection
- WTF – Waste Transfer Form (legal document required for the movement of hazardous waste materials in Ireland under legislation S.I. No. 324/2011)
- Disposal Certificate following completion of processing at our facility
Book Your Waste Oil Collection Now
*Subject to terms and conditions (supplied upon request)
** All vegetable oils are excluded
***Please note that waste oil must not be mixed with anti-freeze, brake fluid, chlorinated solvents, grease, petrol or other workshop generated liquid waste.
Waste Oil must be disposed/recovered in an approved manner. Collection should be by authorised collector with relevant waste collection permit. It is an offence under the Waste Management Act to burn waste oil in the absence of a waste licence. Please refer to the PDF or from the EPA website.